Church Matching Scholarship
Parents can see the price of camp as a deterrent to sending their children, which interferes with our goal of sending every child to PSR who has the desire to attend. Utilizing a process that involves the local church, PSR Camp, and our families we're able to reduce the cost to more affordable prices for our customers.
1) The first step is to talk to your local pastor and see if they are willing to participate in the scholarship program. PSR Camp allows pastors to determine worthiness and if the local church is willing to provide at least $65, we award that camper a flat $100 scholarship. It's a great deal and last year 40 churches participated in our scholarship program.
2) Fill out the scholarship form (yourself) and have the pastor sign it. Then send the form to us via fax, mail, or email.
Fax: (951) 509-2399
11330 Pierce St.
PO Box #79990
Riverside, CA 92513-1990
Scan & Email
***PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM RECEIPT: (951) 509-2267
3) Unless your church agrees to pay the entire balance, go ahead and make a reservation using our registration software and pay the $50 deposit. This will allow us to apply the scholarship to your account as soon as it arrives.
2017 Scholarship Form
PSR Camp matches contributions as follows:
1) Church Contribution: $1 - $64; PSR Camp Contribution: $0
2) Church Contribution: $65 - $Balance, PSR Contribution: $100
Last year over 120 campers came to PSR Camp with some help from their local church and a PSR Camp scholarship.
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. 120 awards are available. After they've all been awarded, churches are limited to a maximum of three scholarships.
Best Time to Register
Reservations made on or before April 30th will provide the maximum savings to parents. After April 30th the price of camp increase by $25 and it increases by $50 after May 31st.