Employment Process & Application Request
1. Request the staff application password (right).
2. If you meet the minimum qualification, you'll be sent a password for our application section. Please complete the application and submit it for review.
3. Ask at least two people to fill out references on your behalf using our simple online form & we'll be in contact to schedule an interview. References can be current and former work supervisors, pastors, teachers, and previous PSR camp leadership team members.
1. Based on your application, references, and interview you may be offered a seasonal contract position. If this is the case you'll be sent a hiring letter. Review the hiring letter and send it back to us, indicating your acceptance of the job.
2. After we receive the hiring letter you'll be sent a contract. You can download the rest of the employment forms from the website. Complete these and send them back to us.
3. Once your paperwork has been completed and accepted, you'll be part of our summer camp staff. Please report for work on the first day of your contract at the specified time.
Contracts begin at 9:30 am on June 19th, 2017. Camp contracts end on or before August 8th, 2017 at 4:00 pm.
89 Available Positions (2017)
Minimum salary for new employees: $246 per week
Most positions require the applicant to be at least 18 years old.
The friendships I made at [PSR] Camp have lasted long after the summer ended. I have never gotten so close to a group of people so quickly!